Now that Daylight Saving Time has arrived, the days are longer and spring is near.
Why not get your house in shape with these quick and easy fixes?
No time to get overwhelmed – your space will feel larger and you just might find a thing or two that was missing!
- Remove all magazines older than 3 months
- Donate clothing you haven’t worn for the past year
- Place all phone chargers in one decorative container
- Throw away expired medications and old cosmetics you don’t like or use
- Gather similar items in one location so you only have to look in one place – backpacks, handbags, grocery bags, etc.
See, now wasn’t that easy? For more tips on how to get your home decluttered and ready to sell, contact me at Rachel@ZRealEstateOC.com.